Adult Group Lessons
Adult group lessons are offered in the morning and afternoon, and have a maximum of 6 students per instructor, which offers you the most opportunity to gain some valuable ski/ride experience and coaching from qualified instructors, in a relaxed and fun lesson environment. Students are grouped with others of similar ability and spend a 2.5 hour lesson working together to improve technique and explore the mountain.
Group lessons are a great way to access the knowledge of qualified ski instructors and meet new ski/board friends without breaking the bank. Group lessons can be taken as a refresher at the start of your holiday, or every morning to give focus for the day’s skiing to really fine tune your technique.
Adult (15+) – Max 6 – Group Lessons
Winter Season 2018 – 2019
- Lift Ticket prices listed are 2017-2018
- We encourage all participants to wear helmets.
- Lesson participants may be moved between groups to best suit their ability level
- Group lessons do not include a lift pass.
- Participants must have a suitable snow/skiing travel insurance.
Sign up for news and special offers