Ski & Snbrd Instructors
** Ski & Snowboard Instructors **
Position: Full time and some Short term available.
Position Requirements: Minimum certification required is Alpine Level 1, APSI, CASI, BASI etc.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Teach skiing and snowboarding to adults & children at various levels, showing them the best snow holiday experience ever, so that they will want to come back time and time again.
- Conduct lessons according to the standards set out by your respective alliance and Action Snow Sports International Ski School.
- Be aware of timing needed for lifts and teaching terrain so instructors are prompt for line-ups and other lessons.
- Ensure that your personal schedule and availability is accurate; communicate absences and lateness as soon as possible.
- Get to know & understand the programs Action Snow Sports International Ski School offer and carry prices and maps to share with guests.
- Be familiar with the safe use and instruction of the resorts chairlifts and magic carpets.
- Ensure students’ equipment is adequate, safe and comfortable.
- Know the safety procedures for missing or injured students and guests.
- Use proper radio etiquette when issued a portable radio.
- Conclude each lesson by thanking the guest and giving them a lesson round-up of their improvement, explain and show them appropriate terrain to pursue, and expect return business by creating an exciting and memorable lesson.
- Know and adhere to the 10 Alpine Responsibility Code rules. Teach them to students during lessons.
- Be punctual, responsible and well-groomed at all times and being prepared to go the extra mile.
English is a must. Some Japanese – Chinese language skills would be a huge bonus, but not totally necessary
This job includes:
- All mountain lift pass
- Great working conditions
- Pay rate based on certification level and experience.
- 50% Meal discount vouchers at Shirakaba and Heidi mountain restaurants
- Staff discounts at the Drop Off Bar and many other perks
We can help you with:
- Affordable twin shared staff accommodate